July 25, 2014

Staff Pick: What If...

I saw Shirley MacLaine's book on the NEW SHELF and picked it up. What If...A Lifetime of Questions, Speculations, Reasonable Guesses, and A Few Things I Know for Sure. It is full of questions from a lifetime of speculations from a very interesting woman who has been in show business for many years.

It is a pretty quick read as each question is presented and followed by responses from Shirley MacLaine's very unique perspective. It was quite interesting as she has been learning about the world and religion as well as history and the future in unusual ways.

I have read a couple of her other books, so I kind of knew what to expect. Shirley has an interesting voice and I really enjoyed it. If you'd like to c heck it out, you can find it in our online catalog by clicking here.

-Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think about this book!